Enjoy an interactive Q & A evening with fellow Permies & discuss how to integrate practical Permaculture principles into your life.
- what you can do for the sustainability of the planet
- how to organise a Permabee for your own property
- solutions to your garden problems and/or garden design
Participate in a variety of informal small group activities led by practising permaculturists including:
* You and Permaculture
* Permabees (Permaculture working bees)
* Permaculture garden solutions
Free for members, $5 for guests.
Doors open at 6:30pm - a good time to check out our members library, the swap table, and buy plants and produce from other members.
Please join us for supper after the main speaker. Supper will be provided by the Ku-ring-gai group.