Paleo Chocolate Brownies – Date , Cherry & Coconut
250g dried dates
1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
90g raw cacao or cocoa powder
¼ tsp salt
1 cup almond meal
1 cup morello (sour) cherries / other delicious goodies
Back to Recipe Menu
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Place 250g dried dates in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Drain.
- Pulse together dates, coconut oil and eggs.
- In a large bowl, sift cacao, salt and almond meal.
- Fold in the date mixture.
- Throw in the cherries.
- Pour mixture into a pan lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake for about 25 mins.